Sunday 26 April 2015

Programmer's Life isn't EASY :( but it's still have more funny Moments.. :)

Funny Situations Of A Programmer's Life


I was exploring the web suddenly I found a great article at Martin Valasek Blog. It contains some funny but true situations of a programmer's or developer's life. I thought that I should share it with you guys. So in this article I sharing those funny situations in gif images. I am sure after reading these you will be not able to stop your laughter.

Here some should happening and happened and always going to happen

When I go off for the weekend while everyone else is still trying to fix bugs

When I launch my script for the first time after several hours of development

When project manager thinks that I can handle whole project all by myself

When the code that I have not tested on dev works perfectly in production

When the project manager suddenly looks on my screen

If want laugh more just go here Funny Situations Of A Programmer's Life


To get more feed follow US on Google Pulse and Facebook


திருக்குறள்/ Thirukkural : எழுதியது/ wrote by: திருவள்ளுவர்/Thiruvalluvar
குறள் பால்/Section/Paal: அறத்துப்பால்/Virtue/Araththuppaal 1. 
குறள் இயல்/ChapterGroup/Iyal: பாயிரவியல்/Prologue/Paayiraviyal 1. 
அதிகாரம்/ Chapter/Adhigaram: வான்சிறப்பு/The Blessing of Rain/Vaansirappu 2
குறள் வரிசை/Number: 6


விசும்பின் துளிவீழின் அல்லால்மற் றாங்கே
பசும்புல் தலைகாண்பு அரிது.

ஒலிபெயர்ப்பு/Transliteration
Visumpin Thuliveezhin Allaalmar Raange
Pasumpul Thalaikaanpu Aridhu 

உரை(விளக்கம்)/ Explanation:
மேகத்திலிருந்து மழைத்துளி விழாது போனால், பசும்புல்லின் நுனியைக்கூட இங்கே காண்பது அரிதாகிவிடும்.

4 If no drop falls from the clouds, not even the green blade of grass will be seen 


If u want more like this or about any other topic post ur e-mail id and ur opinion topic name on command.To get update like and follow our page on Google + and FB Also see bit.do/mnb bit.do/sob bit.do/sbb

No comments:

Post a Comment